12 August 2007

Bulgaria

Hello Everyone,

I'm writing from an internet cafe in Sofia, Bulgaria. When I got to Bucharest, Romania yesterday morning I decided I was to tired to go all the way to the black sea so I decided to come to Sofia, on my way to Athens. I'll be here till 10pm on Wednesday night and then I'll take the overnight train to Thessaloniki and onto Athens by 11am on Thursday. Then I'm in Athens for 4 nights and I fly to Paris for one night and then HOME! I'm honestly really ready to be home, but I know this trip can be an amazing chance to process and debrief everything that has happened this summer if I let it be that. It'll be good. And amazingly, I met this group of American's in a souviner shop today and they agreed to let me go to Rila Monestry with them on Wednesday in their bus! I'm excited because I really wanted to see it but its hard to get there by public transit. So I think thats about all. I'm off to eat at KFC and then to watch a movie. Thanks again everyone for everything this summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you found a way to get to see the monestary. Where is this group from? We had a good day at the boat. It was great to see Jessica and Annie too. Relax and enjoy. Love, MOM

Mary said...

Hi Heather!!!
Sounds....amazing! Have a safe and happy trip! Love ya, Mary